Content Manager* is a free app that allows Toshiba ‘CANVIO for Smartphone’ users to easily backup, charge, restore and manage smartphone data.
Toshiba ‘CANVIO for Smartphone’, designed for Android phones which support USB OTG (On-The-Go), is a storage device for backing up and charging Android phones in a single operation. The ‘CANVIO for Smartphone’ app allows Android users to:
- Automate the backup of phone data including contacts, photos, videos, music and documents on an Android phone with USB OTG support.
- Use ‘CANVIO for Smartphone’ to simplify the data transfer from an old phone to a new phone (Android phones with USB OTG support).
- Quickly and easily manage phone data stored on the ‘CANVIO for Smartphone’.
- Manage the charging of an Android phone with USB OTG support.
*This application requires 'Toshiba CANVIO for Smartphone' product to function.
The App will access personal data in your smartphone and will save them to the Canvio for Smartphone for backup or migration purposes only.
Toshiba does not collect those personal data.
- This application is compatible with Android 4.0 - Android 6.0 phones which support USB OTG (On-The-Go).
- Please check your operating system’s compatibility here: www.toshiba-personalstorage.net/rd/cfscomp
- TOSHIBA may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services or materials, or any portion thereof, with or without notice.
- This application may terminate its services or functions without prior notice.
- THIS APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. TOSHIBA WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION.
Content Manager is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-02-16. The program can be installed on Android.
Content Manager (version 1.0.27) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.